How Can I Track My International Shipment?
For the track, shipments feature on http://www.cityinternational.com/ or track your shipment by Ship tracking engine.
Why KYC is compalsary In International Courier ?
Yes. According to Indian Government Law, It is required to maintain documents of the person who is shipping any type of International Courier or goods or documents to Rest of the world.
What is the benefit of using City International Courier Service?
The bulk of packages that we send globally together with the longtime relations we have with our carrier companions means that we are capable to offer largely lowered rates to our clients - offering the same door to door international Courier service cheaper through City International than proceeding immediately to the carrier themselves.
PROHIBITED ITEMS IN INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
• Indian postal articles
• Liquids & semi-liquids
• Drugs and narcotics
• Firearms, parts thereof, and ammunition
• Precious & semi-precious Items
• Radioactive material
• Live animals and plants
• Dry ice (including that used for packaging)
• All IATA restricted items and dangerous goods
• Corpses, cremated, or disinterred remains
• Gambling devices: lottery tickets
• Any item whose carriage is prohibited by any law, statute, or regulations of the country of origin or destination, or of any country through which the shipment may transit.